Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday's thought for the day

Here is my thought for the day...

I choose joy... I will invite my God to be the God of circumstance. I will refuse the temptation to be cynical... the tool of the lazy thinker. I will refuse to see people as anything less than human beings, created by God. I will refuse to see any problem as anything less than an opportunity to see God.

~Max Lucado

I want to make this the priority of my day-choosing joy!!!

I also want to post the layout I did for the Faith Sisters Resolved Challenge and the Method Playground challenge (Bling in the New Year). I used the Studio Calico December kit for this layout.

5 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

What a great quote, Kristii!! Love your page. Those letters are fab.

Cecilia said...

The layout is great. have a nice weekend.

stephanie howell said...

what a lovely quote.
and a lovely LO...all the little bits and pieces are just beautiful.

Nicole said...

love that LO...and your new avatar!!

bruinbr said...

beautiful layout and great quote!