Monday, April 21, 2008

It is Monday once again...

Wow, do the weekends go by fast! This was a great weekend though! I had a great time at the open house at keepsakesbydesign. It was so good to see so many familiar faces! I just have to say that the upcoming classes are going to be the best ever! The girls are all so talented!!! ...you ladies totally rock! Over the next few days I am going to be posting the classes that I will be teaching over the next couple of months. Today's project is a two page layout featuring tag pockets. I totally love the family tags from 7 Gypsies and I had fun using them in this layout!

Please, take a moment and check out the other class offerings at Keepsakes By Design. They are totally awesome!!

Thought for today...To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson, "Of Men and Books," 1882

I hope you all have a great week!!

No comments: