Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's almost Friday!!!

Oh man this has been a long week! I am so happy it is almost Friday!
We will be traveling to Billings this Saturday for another cold, snowy day of soccer.
Spring soccer is not for the faint at heart, that is for sure!! I am going to have to get around to posting the pictures I have of the boys playing on a shoveled field with the snow falling so hard you can hardly see. Crazy I tell you!
I wanted to take a moment and post the final two cards for the Graphic 45 Vintage card class coming up on April 28. I hope to see you there!!
This first card is a pocket card with a little insert to write your sentiment. Lots of fun color in this one!
This is the insert to the pocket card.
This is the last card in the class-a colorful little generic card.
I had so much fun working with these papers. Graphic 45 is one of my new favorite manufacturers.
Happy Friday and I hope you all enjoy your weekend!!


1 comment:

MissZula said...

Hi Kristii,

I love these cards! I won't be able to be at your class but I have ordered a kit. I'll pick it up when passing through Bozeman.

Thanks for your creativity and positive blog!

Cathy aka MissZula