Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I can't be....

It just can't be July 29 already! Wow!!!

We leave for Seattle in just a couple of days!! I can't wait to see my sweet daughter!!! I miss her so much!! We aren't going to do anything major. Just hang out and enjoy our visit. Matt knows of a beach they are going to take us to where he and Ed can fish and the girls can just enjoy visiting and relaxing and listening to the sound of the waves. I love you sweetie! Just a couple more days!!!



Color Me Daisy is up and running!! The 1st ever kit, Splish Splash went up for sale yesterday. The DT work is already posted and I have to tell you the kit was a blast to work with!!! You will definitely have to check it out!!! Here is my DT work for August:

I also did a mini tag book, but I will post it tomorrow.

My July Seasonal Class at LRS is so much fun!!! The ladies are totally awesome and their creations are marvelous!! Thanks for making the class fantastic ladies!!! Next up...the MM Mini Album!!! I can't wait to see what you all will create!!!

I will leave you with thoughts from another Casting Crowns song.

Praise You In This Storm

And I'll praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands for You are who You are no matter where I am and every tear I've cried You hold in your hand You never left my side and though my heart is torn I will praise You in this storm

Healing words for a battered heart!!

Have a great Tuesday!

Kristii

13 comments:

joanne (spagirl) said...

gorgeous layouts kristii!! and i love the cards... wow!!

liz mataraza said...

i had joined over at color me daisy at the beginning of the month on the boards. there weren't too many there, so i just re-visited. i don't think i can afford a kit just yet, however. but it looks super yummy!

hope you have a great time on your trip!

Anonymous said...

ooooh seeing all your work makes me NEED to check this kit out! gorgeous stuff kristi!

Erin said...

I too leave for the PNW in a couple days...I'm going to OR to visit friends...love love love that happy boy layout!

Unknown said...

Love your work Kristii! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments - how funny that you lived in WY! It's a very different place, but we're finding it more and more like home :) Have a wonderful day and I'll be putting you in my faves :)

Rita said...

Beautiful layouts! I'm from the PNW, and am hoping to go up to Seattle next weekend to crop with my SIL. Off to check out the kit site.

Sweet Peripety said...

The words you wrote from that song has made my cry. It's okay though...good cry.

Tara said...

Your layouts and cards are just fantastic! Beautiful kit. Love the colours. Wish I had some extra dough but I've been going overboard with scrappy purchases this month! I'll keep an eye out for next month though.

Kimber-Leigh said...

i love the dream card! gorgeous!

Susan Beth said...

Beautiful pages! Love them, and the kit looks interesting. Have fun in Seattle - I would so love to just get a nice breath of ocean air! Can you bring me back a jar? Be safe in travel and have fun!

scrappermimi said...

WOW! You just rocked that kit girl! I am totally loving your stuff! TFS and inspiring!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful projects, you have been busy! I am enjoying the song lyrics, liked the slow fade one too!

Greta Adams said...

WOW your work is awesome and thanks for the welcome :)