Friday, August 22, 2008

TGIF!!

Thank goodness it is Friday!!! I am so ready for a relaxed, scrappy weekend!!

What a week this has been!!!

*My dad has been visiting this week from California and we have been enjoying his company tremendously!!

*Almost all school shopping has been completed and I think we are ready for the school routine to start.

*Benny is through with three-a-days and has made the varsity soccer team again this fall! Yay!! Way to work hard, bud!!

*I started my part-time job and I am really enjoying it.

It feels like a whole month has gone by in a matter of a few days!! Tonight we will be going to spirit night at the high school for dinner and fall sports team introductions. Tomorrow I am going to kick back and enjoy my last free weekend for a while. I have lots of scrappy projects to do and I am looking forward to spending the weekend in my scraproom watching whatever Olympics may be on.

I finished another layout for the So Sketchy Blog by Allison Cope this week. I have a fantastic picture of Bethany and Charley that I took while we were in Seattle and I thought it would be perfect for this sketch.

I used Creative Imaginations and Autumn Leaves Heather Bailey patterned papers; Bazzill cardstock; Doodlebug crushed velvet flock; Hambly sticker strips and journaling stickers; creative cafe jewels; KI chipboard stickers; Autumn Leaves Heather Bailey patterned felt, Jennifer Bowlin bingo cards; AC thickers; and making memories paint.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

Happy scrappin,

Kristii

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Love this layout! How sweet.

Susan Beth said...

Love the lo! Great for Ben to make varsity again! Take a deep breath, enjoy the weekend, and be ready to dive in to next week! Go girl!

caroline said...

i know what you mean about this month passing by so quickly!! so crazy.

the LO is beautiful!

vtpuggirl said...

Beautiful layout! Everyone has a tv in their scraproom but me. Hmm? I don't think I'd actually do anything if I had one! Have a wonderful relaxing weekend. I love the daily inspiration on your blog!

Michelle said...

Love the layout. It's beautiful! Have a great weekend!

Rita said...

Love this LO! The composition is perfect, and I love how you used the Hambly strips...I've yet to make mine work for me!