Sunday, October 5, 2008

Today is the day!!

I get to reveal my good news!!!
I have been invited to design for the Scrapping the Music Blog!!
Whoo hoo!! I totally love STM and what an honor it is to be on such an amazing design team!!
Thank you to Mary and the rest of the team for your confidence in me!!
I hope you all will check out Scrapping the Music!! It is a wonderful challenge site and I just have to tell you that this week's challenge is way fun!!

We are at the end of our Month of 80's challenges. I loved the 80's -the big hair (I still kinda wear my hair big, lol), the leggings, the leg warmers, the big glasses... My kids cringe when they see older pictures of me-it really is kinda scary, but that was, the way it was! The song for the week is The Tide is High by Blondie-One of my favorite songs from the era! I just had to pick out an older picture for this one. The picture is from 1984 before my sweetie and I were married.

The goodies are all from the Studio Calico September kit, Iconic. Look at those younguns!! Too funny! I hope you get a chance to check out the blog and play along with us! Relive those 80's memories if you dare, lol!!


Have a great night,


Kristii

8 comments:

Susan Beth said...

That is a totally cool layout! Love the picture - you two look like little kids! And congrats to you on being a STM design team member! Love that.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! LOVE the layout..... L*O*V*E that photo of you and your DH!
So glad you are now part of the STM 'family'. It will be alot of fun getting to know you!

mommy2alex said...

COngrats, that's SO exciting!!
Love that layout, that kit is perfect for that layout and what a fun memory!!

Unknown said...

SO CUTE!!!!

Helsbells said...

I love this layout. Like how you've layered up all the different papers :)

Mara Campbell said...

Congrats Kristii!!! That LO is gorgeous!!

Lisa Spiegel said...

Congrats, Kristii...love the layout!

Christiane said...

welcome aboard!! love your work, kristi!!