Saturday, March 28, 2009

Graphic 45 Fashionista Class

Thank you again to those who took my Graphic 45 Fashionista class!!!
I had such a great time with all of you!!! Your cards all turned out fantastic!!  As promised, I am posting the insides of those cards so you can add some goodies to them!!  



I look forward to seeing all of you again in the near future!! I have new card class already in production!!

Have a great Saturday!!!
I am off to take pictures of Benny and his date as they get ready to head of to Prom!!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*SIGH* I wish I would have been able to take your class....these are JUST GORGEOUS Kristi! :):):):):):):):)

Sweet Peripety said...

wowowowowowow! love them! i too wish i could take a class by you!

Carla said...

How pretty!!! I just love that Graphic 45 paper. Sure wish I lived closer so I could take your classes!!

Jocelyn said...

OK, drooling all over my keyboard. What stunning cards!!!!! You need to teach me how to do these!!! I wish we lived right across the street from one another, but then your family would probably say, make that lady go away!!!! OH PROM, how awesome. I remember those days!!! Hope you get lots of great pics!!! Can't wait to see!!!

Staci Taylor said...

Aww, prom is so exciting! I just love these cards, kristii - I was drooling over them when I saw them on 2peas!

Mara Campbell said...

Your cards are wonderful Kristii. You sure know how to use that Graphic 45 paper. And I can't wait to see some prom pics on the blog!!

Hope you had a great weekend.