Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time has a way....

of changing things!! It is so hard to believe that a year has gone by since my mom's passing. So many things have happened in the past year that I never would have expected, Wow!! No one counts on a loved one going to heaven, 3 salary decreases and a loss of benefits, and a son enlisting in the military, and yet all these things happened in the span of a year! Needless to say, we are in the process of restructuring. Physically, spiritually, and emotionally we are rebuilding. I look forward to what the Lord has in store, because I feel we can only go up from here!! My verse for the day is found in Psalms 33: 20-22
We wait in hope for the Lord;
he is our help and our shield.
In Him our hearts rejoice,
for we trust in His Holy Name,
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord,
even as we put our hope in you.
I trust in you Lord. You are in control!!!

In response to restructuring and rebuilding, I am cutting back on some things. Regretfully, I am going to have to resign from the Color Me Daisy Design Team. I have loved Michelle's kits and she has been amazing to work with!! I will miss the wonderful Design Team at Color Me Daisy, but I know Michelle will find an amazing new addition to fill my place! Good luck everyone!!

I am also expanding my AC Bailey Store hours to Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays with late hours on Thursdays and Fridays. Check out Kristii Lockart Designs Blog for more info!!! I have been working day and night to add some fun new classes and supplies to the store!!! Don't forget the Open House coming up the 24th and 25th of September. It will be a small affair that will prepare for the Grand Opening in October!! I am planning on doing a demonstration using Tim Holtz's new Rock Candy Crackle Paint and distress stickles!!! I hope to see you there!!!

Little Red Scrapbook

I enjoyed this month's kit soooo much and I am so excited to share my designs with you!!!





I just love Pink Paislee papers and I hear they are close to selling out of some of these items, so don't wait, order your kit today!!!!

Thanks for looking!!! I appreciate each and everyone of you!!!

Kristii





11 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

A huge hug to you!!!!

And I love your layouts as always- gorgeous!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Kristii has been a tough year for your family and your Faith inspires me!!!! We too have been through a tough year and my thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family!!! WOW....those Lo's are stunning...you talent is amazing!!!! Hugs to you sweet friend!!! :)

Lorry said...

Kristii, you have such amazing Faith and are such an inspiration to everyone!!!
Love your work as always. I especially love the Angel with gratitude and oh the Pumpkin layouts are great.
xoxo

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful designs, Kristii!!
Such a long road for you this year, but you have such amazing spirit and are such an inspiration to me :0)

Maria Therese said...

just love the design on your layout's!!!

Mara Campbell said...

I am so honored to have been on the CMD design team with you. I absolutely love your work and love looking at your blog. It's been so fun getting to know you. I wish you and your family all the best as you go through all those changes!! I will be checked back frequently to your blog for some more eye candy. Big hugs to you Kristii! Stay in touch!!

xoxoxoxo-
Mara

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Kristii....U are one of the most amazing people I "know".....your faith truly inspires me as does the commitment to your family.....truly, dearly, amazingly inspiring...wow......loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's....and I'm sorry u had to step down from a team....but i'm sure that things will come together and a door will open ... love to U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim Strother said...

Life does have a way of knocking you off your feet. I don't blog about it, I'm not very comfortable sharing, too personal, but it's been a really hard year for me and m family too. And it doesn't seem to be over yet. But I just try to look at the bright side and count my blessings. Even the little things, like the sound of the kids laughing is a blessing to me. I hope things turn around for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Lisa said...

Oh, dear Kristii. When so many things happen at once, it seems almost unbearable at times. But you, my friend, you have a faith that moves mountains. And it is that faith that has carried you through and will continue to get you through. You and your family are continually in my thoughts and prayers! {{{hugs}}} L

Carla said...

Oh Kristii, my heart goes out to you girl!! So strong you are in dealing with everything that God has handed to you, but you will shine through it all!! My prayers are always with you and your family!!
The LRS layouts and projects are gorgeous!! I absolutely always love your work!!! You are such an inspiration!

beckyjune said...

Gorgeous work, Kristii!

Isn't that Amber Road collection so fun to play with?!