Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day Fun

I just have to share a few of my WCMD projects.

This first project is set of Quick and Easy Thank you cards. This is my go to design because you can make several cards in a short period of time. I used Jenni Bowlin Papers available at AC Bailey and I also have a couple of these sets in my store too!!! These cards would make a fun little gift for a friend too!! I have tied them up with a pretty red bow just for gift giving!!
Just take a 1-1/4" strip of patterned paper and adhere it to the face of your card approximately 1-1/4" in from the bottom. Print off a thank you strip from your computer and glue to the top and bottom. Add a floral and pearl embellie and you have yourself a quick and easy Thank You card!!!

The second project is Challenge #1 over at AC Bailey. A card with a gift and the gift is a cute little book mark made with a Bazzill Chip corner. You can find the Chip corners at AC Bailey and they are also available at my store if you are intersted!
I made a card base from red cardstock and cut two strips of patterned paper, one piece 1-1/2" long and one piece 2-1/2"long. I cut a 3" tag on my Cricut using A Child's Year Cartridge and then I cut out a cream colored tag slightly smaller than the scalloped tag. I stamped a tree on the front and added buttons and a sentiment.



I added some cream colored cardstock in the inside of the card along with some patterned paper embellishments. You can find the book mark tutorial Here at AC Bailey.
I hope you are enjoying World Cardmaking Day where ever you are!!!

Have a great day,
Kristii







3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are GORGEOUS Kristii!!!! LOVE them! :):):):):):):):):):):)):):):):):)

Maria Therese said...

beautiful cards!!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Kristii...these are so beautiful....I love them!!!! You are so talented!!!! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Sunday!!! :)