Monday, November 30, 2009

It's the Holiday Season!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We had a fabulous time! We had family over for traditional Thanksgiving Dinner and we went out for a movie afterwards. Heidi and I had a fantastic time shopping on Black Friday, but we missed Bethany tremendously!!! It's just not the same without you girl!! We bought our Christmas Tree and it is tall and majestically standing in our living room!! We still have to put ornaments on it, but that will come! I am so excited that we are in the midst of the Holiday Season. I just love Christmas!!! Everything about it!!! The music, the giving, the decorating....you name it, I love it!!! I wish you all a blessed Holiday Season from the Bottom of my heart!!! I hope you enjoy each and every minute of it!!!

Today I was supposed to go back to work, but I just wasn't feeling well this morning, so I went back to bed. Going back to bed was just what the doctor ordered and I am doing much better this evening!!! It stinks being sick!!!

I am so excited to post my new projects!!!! Over the holidays, I was a very busy little beaver!!! I have been hard at work on three new classes for the Christmas Season!!! Here is a quick peek
at all three of them!

The first class is a set of six cards made with the wonderful October Afternoon Very Merry Collection!!! This set of papers is so much fun, I just couldn't stop at four cards. I believe that you could make a dozen cards out of one set of these papers!!!
The second is a set of 4 cards made with Webster's Pages Home for the Holidays collection. I used Vintage Christmas images, some Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint, and lots of glitter with this set of cards!! You will have to see them in person!!
I also have a set of three Vintage Santa ornaments made with lots of glitter and pearls and of course, Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint.
I will have a kit description and prices up this weekend! Please email me at klockart@msn.com if you are interested!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I appreciate each and every one of you!!!

Merry Christmas,

Kristii


10 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

kristii, you are a card queen!! i only wish I could make cards like that! love the ornaments too! glad you had a great t-giving! :-)

Mary Jo said...

Kristii - I LOVE those cards!!! So cute :0)

Maria Therese said...

beautiful cards!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!!! kristii these cards and the ornaments and tags are just gorgeous!!!! glad u are feeling better! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

OK.....I am LOVING each and every one of these and I agree with Staci...you are the CARD QUEEN!!! You can make me some anytime you want!!!

Love ya girlie!!! Have a great week!!!

Lea L. said...

These are GORGEOUS Kristii!! LOVE them girl...you are fabulous!

Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving!! I got the nasty sickness that has been going around...but still had a good weekend with the family! Ben's proof book should be here by the end of this week, and I will get it sent off to you. I really love how his photos turned out. Do you mind if I use some of his photos on my website?

♥Lea

Carla said...

OMG!!! Kristii your cards are adorable!!! I hope to get some made myself this year, instead of making 50 of 1 kind, I decided to make each one different.
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I think we all have alot to be thankful for this year!! I know I do! Happy Holiday season to you and looking forward to seeing alot more of your beautiful creations!!

Susan Beth said...

Oh! Those classes look wonderful! Glad you are feeling better!

Connie Mercer said...

fabulous!!!!

Larajc said...

seriously cute cards and ornaments!