Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little Red Scrapbook Projects

I had so much fun with this month's Little Red Scrapbook kit!!! Collage Press Joyride papers are full of fun patterns and colors that are perfect for any kind of page. I scrapped several Christmas pictures...but your projects don't have to be Christmas related by any means! I found it interesting that I chose such sad pictures for these papers...the papres are so fun....who knows what I was thinking at the time. I just love the look on Benny's face in this first layout. Why did I feel it was necessary for him to sit on Santa's lap?? Poor baby, I would definitely rethink it if I had to do it all again!!
This next layout isn't Christmas themed at all...I just had to use those cute little airplanes in a layout!! I am so concerned about my boy going off to war, I had to scrap my wish list for him. Joy, Peace...all those things I hope for his life. Please dear Lord, protect my son!!!! Isn't he the cutest!!!
Bethany looks so cute in all her Mickey Mouse presents!! You can't really see it in this photo, but her face is all lit up and that is why I chose this title. She truly is full of wonder!

This Vintage photo of Santa is one of my favorites this year. I have used it in so many different projects and I just had to use it with these papers. I had an empty spot on the wall and thought that this idea would fill it nicely.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today!!!
I hope these projects give you an idea or two for some projects of your own!!!

Merry Christmas,
Kristii

6 comments:

scrappermimi said...

It has been too long since I stopped by for some eye candy...love them all!

Jocelyn said...

Oh my....you did a stunning job on these LO's!!!! SO CUTE!!! What we do to our children to sit on Santa's lap!!! Gavin hated it this year!!

Wishing you a great day!!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Kristii!!!!! These are JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Staci Taylor said...

absolutely fabulous projects kristii! that wall hanging is really beautiful!

Lorry said...

Beautiful layouts by a beautiful lady!! Hope your day was fun and you and getting more excited for the children to be home.

Carol said...

Hey Kristii where did that house template come from? It's precious!