Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thank Goodness Its Friday!!!

What a wonderful feeling to know it's Friday!!! I don't know why the weeks feel so long these days, but they do! I think its probably the gray skies and cold weather!! I know that I will feel energized once spring arrives, but until then, scrapbooking will continue to give me that burst of energy I need to put a big smile on my face!!! Today I am so excited to share a fun little Vintage Valentine project with your that I made for my sweet daughter!!! I will be putting it in the mail in the afternoon and I hope she loves it as much as I have enjoyed making it!! I have been missing her so much, so when I put my heart and soul into a project like this, it makes her not seem so far away!!
Vintage Valentine Birdhouse

Supplies used:
Sassafrass Lass Cardstock Sticker used as a pattern for the house traced onto chipboard
Pink Paislee Cupid Patterned Papers
Kenner Road Stamp
Prima Leaves
Kaiser Craft Pearls
Martha Stewart Glitter and Butterfly Punch and Baker's Twine
Stampin' Up Scallop Punch
7 Gypsies Ring Dangles
Tim Holtz Ideology Charm
Felt
Ribbon
Chipboard Frame
Vintage Photo

In the close ups:
You can see all the glitter and pearls in this project

Such a fun project and I hope a fun gift to recieve!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
I hope your Friday brings you lots of smiles!!!
I know I will be smilin'!!!
Blessings to you,
Kristii

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh kristii!!! this is GORGEOUS!!!! i hope u don't mind....but I have some houses like that and would loveeeeeeee to scrap lift this!!!! i think it would make a FAB gift!!! I know your dd will just loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):);):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

I agree with Julie...this is GORGEOUS and I also have some houses that would love to look like this!!! :-)

Wishing you a wonderful Valentines Weekend!!!

charlotte77 said...

This is so precious and delicate, what a fabulous little present!

Mary Jo said...

That is so pretty, Kristii! I know what you mean about winter blues. We have all been sick here off and on most of winter so I am definitely looking forward to a healthier spring!
Happy V-day! :0)

Carla said...

OOOO, its just adorable!! I;m sure your daughter will absolutely love it!! Happy Valentine's day to you and hubby!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

I agree with all the others...so vintage...sweet and perfect. I just might have to hop on that scraplift bandwagon! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Mom, I love my gift! LOVE IT! Thank you so much!!