Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Good morning everyone!! This has been quite a week with Simply Fresh Arts opening its doors!!!
I have loved seeing many of you stop in the store and seeing your excitement has truly blessed my heart!!! What a blessing you all are!!! For those of you who aren't in the Bozeman area, we plan to have an e-store up and running in the near future!!!! We have so many wonderful ideas for Simply Fresh Arts and it is so exciting to be sharing them with all of you!!!

Today is Cropper's Club and I just can't wait to share the project we will be working on today!!!

This fun little tag was made using Tim Holtz new Distress Inks with a watercolor technique. I will be posting the instructions this weekend, but if you get a chance, stop by the store and make one with me. Cropper's Club will be at Simply Fresh Arts until 10:00 tonight and I hope to see you there!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day,
Kristii

6 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful tag kristii!! So nice to hear things are going well. Happy Friday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS tag Kristii!!! Glad to hear the store is doing good and YAYYYYYYYYY for an E-store! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Lorry said...

O I wish I was in the Bozeman area.... :-) Good Luck with your new venture... Youhave amazing talent and I wish you the best!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Wish I could have been there! Heidi's looked good!

Michelle said...

Just stopped by and saw all you have been up to. I am so happy for you! I wish you all the best in your new adventure. And I love the name of the store!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a beautiful tag. How I wish I oould stop by but a little far here in California. Congratulations on a successful opening!