Thursday, April 1, 2010

Farm Fresh Card #3

Happy Thursday Morning!!! Here's another card in the Farm Fresh Set for those of you who are making these at home!! This card was so much fun to make!! Who could resist the stamped sentitment???
Supplies:
OA Farm Fresh Stamps, Journaling Cards, and Patterned Papers
Bazzill Cardstock-Red
Red Ribbon
Black Ink


Start with a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch card base. I used white cardstock for this one. Round the bottom edges. Cover card base with 3 x 5 1/2 inch piece of Hay Barn patterned paper and 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch Farmhouse paper. Round the bottom corners of the Farmhouse paper before gluing. Cut a piece of red cardstock to 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 and use a decorative punch on the bottom edge. Cut a piece of root cellar paper slightly smaller than the red cardstock (approximately 3 1/8 x 4 3/8) and punch the bottom edge and layer the two together. Glue in the center of the card. Adhere a ribbon and bow over the seam. Find the Farm Fresh Journaling Card with the sheep on the front and stamp the sentiment on the front. I inked one half of the sentiment and stamped, then wiped my stamp clean and inked the other half and then stamped the rest of the sentiment on the next line. Cut out two more sheep from the Farmyard paper and glue in place and add a flower sun and button.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Kristii

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Great cards! I have tons of this OA line, maybe I should make these.

Lisa said...

Adorable card!

Deanna said...

that's just precious Kristii! I LOVE the sentiment, and might just copy it for baby announcements later this summer if you don't mind! LOVE this card!!!

Lorry said...

Cuteness!! I am spening my day making embellishments with my new Cricut Cartridges, looking forward to adding them to cards and layouts!
Have a Great day!
xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is adorable kristii! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)