Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Red Scrapbook June Reveal

Hi there my friends!!! The June Gallery at LRS has been revealed so I thought I should get my projects up on my blog!!!! I just loved how easy this kit was to work with and I think that my cards were my favorite projects of the kit!!!
I just love it when the papers have patterns that you can cut out!!! These flowers were perfect to use as embellishments!!!! I also used a Hero Arts Stamp on this card.
Karrie gave us a challenge to cut our pictures and assemble them together on our projects. I chose to cut up one of the papers and reassemble on a card. The BG stickers were a perfect match with the papers!!
I bought the alpha add on and decided it would be fun to dye them with my Copic Markers. I just love the effect!!! As always, with Benny's layouts, I don't add any frills, so I thought it would be fun to cut out some Carino's Grill pieces and embellish with some Tim Holtz from my stash.
The die cut paper in this kit was absolutely awesome. I just love ledger paper!!!
My challenge for everyone was to create their own unique background. Sara and Rachel included Glimmer Mist in the kit, so I used a glimmer screen and plenty of distress ink to add to my background. Way fun!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! I will be back to share my Scrapping the Music layout!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!
Kristii

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those layouts Mom! Cute!!!

Jocelyn said...

It is a wonderful day now that I visited you Blog!!! OH WHAT WONDERFUL CREATIONS!!!

I love them all!!! Wishing you a wonderful day also!!!

Nicole said...

Love all your projects. The layouts are great and the cards are amazing!

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my goodness...a lot of great goodies here! Love all these projects! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kristii!!!! These are JUST GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)