Friday, June 18, 2010

Scrapping the Music!!

With Father's Day coming up on Sunday, we are featuring the song "Father and Friend," by Alain Clark and his dad Dane Clark! It's an awesome duet with fantastic lyrics!!! I chose to use a picture of Benny and his daddy that was taken just before he left for basic training last year. He left as a boy and came home a man. Its so hard to believe a whole year has gone by, but yet it seams a lifetime ago. The lyrics I chose are as follows:
O sonny, so strange, to hear and see
That someone so different is, a soul like me.
You may have gone right, where I would have gone left.
But son, that’s alright. I will always have your back
See even though. I don’t always show.
I’m proud of you, my son.

Perfect lyrics for these two!!! I hope you join us this week and if you don't feel led to do a page about fathers, the design team at Scrapping the Music has many examples of other perspectives using this song!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Kristii

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Kristii!! I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and the colors are PERFECT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)