Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year and Exciting News!!!

Happy Sunday Evening my dear friends!!! I just can't believe that Christmas Vacation has come to an end and we are already into January 2011!! I do have to say that I am convinced that 2011 is going to be an amazing year.....and speaking of amazing......I am truly excited to share with you that I am a part of the 2011 Glitz Design Team!!!!Whooo hooo!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! Glitz Design is one of my favorite manufacturers of 2010!!! The lines they unveiled at Summer CHA were absolutely amazing and if you haven't seen them yet, check them out here!!! You can see the announcement and the rest of the DT on the Glitz Desgin Blog!!!! I am so excited about this new venture and the rest of the ladies on the DT are amazing!!! I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming!!!!!

I have one last thing to share before I really do start dreaming since it is way past my bedtime. I spent the days just before Christmas frantically making gifts and goodies for friends and family and I wanted to share one of my projects with you!!! I made 10 of these calendars, and since time was an issue, I decided to make 6 months worth of pages now and send out the rest of the pages later in the year.

2011 Calendar
Supplies Used:
Taylored Expressions Frame Your Imagination Vertical Stand

PTI Cardstock: Rustic White, Kraft, Blueberry Sky
PTI Stamps and Die: On Ice
PTI Calendar Page Die
PTI Stamps: Calendar Basics, Take Note, Peace Be Still and School Time
PTI Ink: Fresh Snow and Chocolate Chip
PTI 2011 Mini Calendar Pages

In addition to the previous list, supplies used:
PTI Cardstock: Sweet Blush
Bazzill Cardstock: Red
PTI Stamps: Background Basics Hearts and Embellished
Hero Arts Stamps: Sweet Hearts
Kasier Craft Jewels
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Barn Door
Versamark Ink
Ranger Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog this evening!!
I will be back tomorrow to post the rest of the supplies used!!!
I can barely keep my eyes open!!!
Have a wonderful evening!
Kristii


23 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!! I love love love love love that calendar too!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Laurie said...

Kristii I am soooo excited for you!! How fun is this? Can't wait to see your creations! And I love that calendar! So many fun details!

IamDerby said...

How fun! Congrats! Love, love love your calendar! Cant believe you made 10! Holy cow!

Lori said...

Kristii,
I'm not surprised you were chosen. Your work is amazing!!! Calendars are awesome!!
Congrats!!

Ted said...

Congratulations, Kristii! And those calendars cause my jaw to drop...seriously amazing! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Congrats on the DT! I have a calendar stand like that (2 actually) and haven't put a calendar in one for over a year. Your project is wonderful! Thans for the inspiration!

Lea L. said...

Welcome to the team, my friend! Your calendar project is super cute!

curlyqmosaics said...

WOW! Super cute calendar! You are making 10 of them! No wonder you only did the first 6 months. That is tons of work!

Also, CONGRATULUATIONS!!!! :)

Mary Jo said...

Congratulations, Kristii!
And I just want to wish a very, happy 2011! :0)

Stephanie Washburn said...

YAY! Congratulations, Kristii! That's wonderful news! And your calendar is amazing! So fun!

AuroraDawn said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see all your fabulous creations.

Gorgeous calendars, they are amazing the monthly detail is spot on!!

Huguenot Girl said...

Congrats! And I just LURVE your calendar! Nicole

Lorraine said...

Congratulations! And your calendar is just gorgeous!

Monica K. said...

Congrats, Kristii!! How exciting! So happy for you!! And I love your calendar so much. It's gorgeous and what a great idea to leave an area to write notes too. So cool!!

Kara said...

congratulations!! i can't say i am surprised....you make beautiful things and this calendar is so awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kristii Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

I wanted to come and wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope your 2011 is full of making wonderful memories filled with family and friends.


I LOVE your calendar!

God Bless you ((hugs)) Barbara

nancy said...

Congrats on the DT. The calendar is AMAZING. You put so many pretty and practical details into each page. How lucky that people can gaze at them for an entire month.

Stephanie said...

Kristii......Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see your designs!!! You calendar is just amazing! I absolutely love all of the details you used on each page. Congrats again!

Sue Plote said...

Congratulations, Kristii! Your work is amazing, and I'm not surpize that you have been snatched up for this design team. Oh, and the calendar....to die for! Congratulations again!

~amy~ said...

super ginormous congrats! Love the calendar...wow!

Lorry said...

Congrats on the DT... you will be an amazing contributor.. Love the calendar idea and what fun it will be for the recipeints to get fun mail later with the remaining pieces!~

Lisa Spiegel said...

OMG I totally missed your announcement!! Congratulations!!!!

Sue Ann said...

WOW ....... this is an amazing calendar !!! FANTASTIC use of the empty space on each page~~