Friday, February 11, 2011

I've been Framed

It's Friday night and time for a little scrap therapy!! Thank goodness Nichole over at Papertrey Ink gave us a challenge yesterday to create a tag that incorporates a frame of some kind. I am so glad it was a tag challenge!! I didn't have to think too hard and I was able to make a fun little vintage-themed tag which was very therapeutic challenge after a very long week!!!!
For this tag, I took the Tag Sale #1 die and cut it out of Kraft paper. Then I took the fillable frames #10 die and cut it out of the middle of the tag leaving a nice little frame. I inked the kraft tag with Embellished stamps in black. I used a nice little scrap of Girl's Paperie paper for the window of the tag and added the sweet little house from the Love Lives Here set.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a relaxing and joyous weekend!!!
Kristii

7 comments:

Amanda Winkelman said...

This tag is too cute! Love the little house! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

Cathy Weber said...

I have resisted Love Lives Here, just because I couldn't picture myself using the little hands. It has been two months now and you have created so many things with the set, I have caved and will be buying it on the 15th. It is your fault! This tag is adorable. I love the frame you chose and the glittery little house. Now you need to come up with something using the hands and I know I will be ok and my decision will be complete!

Jocelyn said...

So pretty!!! Just adore the little house!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Debra said...

Wow, all the little details are amazing. Love this little tag!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Kristii!! I love love love love that little house and the lace! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Inkyfingers said...

This is an outstanding tag Kristii. It shoud be a winner. Good luck.

Jen Carter said...

This is beautiful!! You are making some amazing things with this set!!