Sunday, April 10, 2011

Devonshire Love

Hi there dear friends!! What a wonderful and beautiful day today was! We actually saw the sun after several cloudy snowy days!  What a refreshing change of pace!!!  I love the energy and cheerfulness that the sunshine brings to my countenance!  I hope we see many sunny days in the week to come and I hope that you are experiencing some sunny days yourself!!  

Today I wanted to add these cards back to my blog since the magazine they were in has now been out for a while!  What a wonderful honor it was to have a card chosen for the February edition of Cards Magazine!       
                                                     
This was one of my favorite card sets and I am excited to share it with you once again!!

The colors and the patterns in these papers were absolutely beautiful!!
 The Embellishment Pack was absolutely amazing!  All I needed to embellish all four cards!
 This was the card featured in the magazine:
 and this one was my favorite!
Supplies Used:
Kaiser Craft Devonshire Papers, Embellishment Pack and Die Cuts
Hand died Seam Binding
PTI Vintage Cream Cardstock and Grosgrain Ribbon
EK Success Corner Rounder
Stampin Up Scallop punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly punches

Thank you for stopping by and allowing me to share my joy with you!!!

I hope you have a wonderful week!
Kristii

14 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Beautiful cards, Kristii! You are so right, the colors and patterns are great. Congrats on the pub!

~amy~ said...

Simply gorgeous set of cards!!! Congrats on the pub!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on the pub Kristii! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cathy Weber said...

These are gorgeous cards Kristii. They are so pretty with the lace and I am so happy for you to have them published in such a great magazine.

Corine van der Zee said...

This is so beautiful!!

Gr. Corine

Jocelyn said...

Just wonderful creations...Congrats on the Pub sweet friend!!!

Wishing you a great week!!!

Jessie said...

How neat Kristii!! Your card are stunning!

Lorry said...

They are all so beautiful... Love the color combonations and the embellishments, I just might have to try and scraplift them...
We had a gorgeous weekend here also, high in the 80's lots of sunshine and warmth.. I was able to get gardens weeded and ready for blooming flowers. Have a great week friend!
xoxo

Suzanne said...

So happy for you, Kristii! They are gorgeous!!!!!

Margaret M said...

Kristii Wow I like these cards and the patterned paper are great. I like the lace and the pearls. TFS!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous cards! I love these papers!

Itsy Bitsy Snippets said...

Congratulations Kristii, these cards are beautiful I love the colors.

Linda Suarez said...

Kristii, your cards are so pretty! Congrats! Well deserved!

Yolanda said...

Gorgeous cards...lovely colors.