Saturday, April 23, 2011

Time to Get Girly with Wee Memories

Hi there dear friends!!!  I hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend!  This is my favorite time of the year!! I am thankful for new life, for warmer weather and most of all for My God and Risen Savior who gave His Life for you and me!

I wanted to share a quick card I made for the Wee Memories Challenge as well as for an upcoming class I am offering in May (see upcoming class offerings in the side bar).

Here's the Challenge:
This weeks challenge is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". So for this week you will create projects with a girly 
theme i.e. dresses, purses, shoes, hairbows, girly colors, etc. Anything Girly!!

Here's my take on the challenge:
A quick and easy floral card!  You can't get any more girly than flowers!!!   I carried on the 1 stamp 3 ways from my previous post and made one more card with the Bird Collage stamp.  This time I used just the flower image and stamped it three times on patterned paper and then fussy cut the image.  I layered the flowers over the stamped leaf images and added some borders to the card.  Super simple and yet very effective!
Supplies used:
Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Patterned Paper
Papertrey Ink Stamps: Flower Fusion #2
Ribbon:  PTI Hawaiian Shores Grosgrain
Die: PTI Medium Scallop
Kaiser Craft Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!! I wish you a very Happy Easter!!!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo beautiful Kristii! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the pearls!!! Happy Easter! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Just Beautiful!!!! Love the colors!!!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!!! He is Risen!!!

Cathy Weber said...

Kristii, I love all the dimension on this card. The layers of flowers makes them look so realistic. The colors are perfect too.

Shirley said...

How very beautiful! I love what you did with the centers of the flowers too and your bow is lovely!

Shirley said...

Wow! Kristi, I love the colors, the layers, your blow and what you did with the centers of the flowers too!

Giovana said...

This is so pretty!! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.