Friday, May 13, 2011

Little Red Scrapbook Sneaks!!

Hi there dear friends!!!  Happy Friday!!!  I am so excited that it's Friday!  My sweetie is off and we are going to the river with a sweet little picnic!  Ahhhh, it will be heavenly! Spring has finally arrived in Montana and we are going to celebrate!

In the meantime, I want to leave you with my LRS sneaks for May!!!  What a sweet kit it is!!  The embellishments are absolutely fantastic and so easy to work with!! I hope you were able to get your hands on one of these kits!!!  You will love it!!

Here's the kit:
...and here are my sneaks:





I hope you have an absolutely fabulous weekend!!
I treasure you all!
Kristii

4 comments:

Shemaine Smith said...

Ohhh Ahhhh I sure do miss those kits!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING the sneaks!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

JeanneK said...

I love them Kristii! I can't wait for the reveal so I can start lifting your cards as well as layouts.

Margaret M said...

Oh I want this! So fun and colorful! TFS!