Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Little Red Scrapbook Sneaks!!

Happy Wednesday!!  It's time for Little Red Scrapbook Sneaks!!!  This month's kit is absolutely fantastic and it features Basic Grey's colorful Out of Print Line!!  Here's the kit:
Isn't it gorgeous!! I love all the color and all the newsprint!! The embellishments in this kit are wonderful and the stamps are too!  I think this is one of my favorite LRS kits to date!
Here are my sneaks:




Thanks for stopping by and checking out my sneaks!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Kristii

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):)

karriecook said...

gorgeous!

Mary Jo said...

I love that line!!!
And love your sneaks :)

Susan Beth said...

Looks like you have done some fantastic things with this kit. Can't wait to see it all revealed!

Scrappyjo said...

oh...so pretty..can't wait to see it all!

Margaret M said...

Okay Kristii you are be a enabler! Love the sneaks!