Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Little Paper Crafts Magazine Love

Happy Thursday dear friends!!! Today I wanted to share my joy with you!!  My first non-card themed project is in this special issue of Paper Crafts Magazine
I found these sweet little Chunky Houses through Melissa Phillips' Blog and thought it would be fun to cover them using The Girls' Paperie Tinsel and Twig papers!!  
Such a fun and easy little project!!  I love Christmas and I can't wait to share my 12 days of Christmas ideas with you starting December 1st!!!

Have a great day and thanks for sharing in my joy!!!
Kristii

3 comments:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These are so sweet! What a great gift they'd make. Your 12 days of Christmas sounds fab.

Unknown said...

So very cute Kristii!

Jessica said...

I'm so happy for you, Kristii!!! These are so cute, and I can't wait to see them in print! Love you!