Saturday, November 19, 2011

Card Patterns 142

Hi dear friends!!!  There's a new sketch up over at Card Patterns and I know you're going to love it!!!

Today's sponsor is:

Catherine Pooler has been a Stampin’ Up demonstrator for almost 8 years. Her favorite Stampin’ Up products are the punches and anything in coordinating colors such as the ink, cardstock and patterned paper! That safely covers most things in the SU catalog! ;)One lucky random participant this week will win the Good Neighbors Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!
I used Stampin Up! Springtime Vintage papers and added a Glitz Design Peek a boo to add a theme to my card.  Don't you just love the ballerinas?
I cut apart the Peek a Boo and made a cameo with a Melissa Frances frame and added a Glitz Design Glitzer for the sentiment.  I layered everything onto a doily and added some bling for effect!
I added some hand-dyed seam binding and some pretty little flowers to embellish.

Supplies Used:
Stampin Up!: Springtime Vintage Cardstock and Patterned Papers 
Glitz Design:  Peek a Boo and Glitzers
Melissa Frances Frame
Prima Bling
Seam Binding:  MemrieMare
Doily and Florals from my stash


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful weekend!
Kristii

8 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Gorgeous Kristi! I always love your beautiful bows!

TesaB said...

Gorgeous vintageness!!! That ribbon is to die for!!! Simply wonderful!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Very pretty vintage card. I love the ballerinas.

Maria said...

Wow!!! Lovn' every inch of this vintage beauty! Sweet ballerinas, so pretty!

Marlena M. said...

I love the ballerinas! It's so hard to find beautiful dance images...these are gorgeous. Perfect card. ;)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Kristi! Love the pretty bow and doily! So elegant! Thanks for the inspiration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Love the wonderful mix of elements.