Thursday, November 17, 2011

Exciting News at Pink Persimmon

Happy Thursday dear friends!!! I have some very exciting news to share with you this morning!!!  I've had the pleasure of working with a new release by Pink Persimmon and  I will be posting some sneaks later today.  If you love anything vintage, you are going to love these new sets!!!!


Pink Persimmon has been working with Lisa Pace, a very talented mixed-media and scrapbooking artist to create this a new vintage inspired stamp collection.  For those of you who know Lisa, this will be  something that is true to her style.  She is just bursting at the seams with excitement to share these new stamps with her friends and fellow crafters.  Lisa hand selected her favorite images and then Judi crafted them into adorable stamp sets that will be a must-have for all you vintage-lovers out there! 
You can see sneak peeks all week at Lisa's blog, then we'll unveil the first release of six new stamp sets at our online store PinkPersimmon.com Join us on Saturday here at the blog for a special giveaway.  You can also meet Lisa in an online chat at A Cherry On Top at 4pm Eastern on Sat. 11/19. 
I hope to see you back later today!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Lisa M, Pace said...

I just saw what you created with my new stamp line and my jaw is still on the floor. Your projects are STUNNING to say the least. Thank you so much!