Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11 Framed Snowman

Good morning sweet friends!!  I am a little behind on my 12 days of Christmas projects due to wisdom tooth issues last week.  Slowly but surely I am catching back up, thank goodness!!  I finally finished the little Framed Snowman project and I'm so excited to share it with you!!!
1. Die Cut snowman, snowflakes, and snowbanks. 
2.  Lay out pieces on your base, and glue snowflakes lightly.
3.  Machine Stitch snowflakes to add interest and texture.  Embellish with pearls.
4.  Glue all pieces onto base and add ribbon scarf.  
5.  Add stick arms.
6.  Cut the back side of the tree bases off with Tim Holtz scissors and adhere to the base.
7.  Embellish with desired stickers, punches, lace, buttons and bells.


Supplies Used:
October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 Pad and Stickers
Papertrey Ink Shape Up Series Snowman Die
Papertrey Ink Peace Be Still, Holly Berry and Winter Penguin Dies
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock and Felt
Sewing Machine
Recollections Pearls
Lace from my stash
McGill Pine Bough Punch
Melissa Frances Trees

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous day!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

This snowman is absolutely adorable. Love all the embellishments added to make him even more magical. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Maureen

Mara Campbell said...

What a wonderful frame! I just love that snowman and all the details just bring him to live. Beautiful!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so, so, so cute! I just LOVE snowmen and this one is out of this world adorable!