Monday, December 12, 2011

Prickley Pear Mondays - Ellie x 2

Hi there sweet friends!!!  I hope all is well wherever you are!!  I've been nursing a very sore wisdom tooth for the past couple of days and so I am a bit behind! I have a dentist appointment this morning, so hopefully I will have some relief from the pain soon and I can get back to crafting like normal.  I'vee been working on a little framed wall art project for day 11 and I look forward to sharing it with you as soon as I can!

In the meantime, I have a Prickley Pear Monday project for you featuring Ellie the little snowgirl  and the Gift of the Season senitment.
I used the new October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 Papers and Stickers for this project.  I just love the patterns and colors in the collection and you can be sure I will be making many more Christmas goodies with them in the days to come!!
I stamped Ellie 4 times, twice on ledger paper and once on the red polka dot and the blue snowflake.  I fussy cut all the pieces out and then assembled them.  I made their cheeks rosy with an R0000 Pink Beryl Copic Marker.  Aren't they the custest?

Supplies Used:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Ellie and Gift of the Season
October Afternoon Holiday Style 8x8 Paper Pad and Stickers
Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by!!!  I'm off to the dentist....wish me luck!
Kristii

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, this is SO cute!! :) Love the DP and those smiling snowmen are quickly becoming a favorite of mine! So bright and cheerful!

Mara Campbell said...

The snowmen are the cutest ever!!! And I love the bright colors on your card, Kristi!

Cindy said...

I love the way you paper pieced the snow people and the paper you used!