Saturday, January 28, 2012

Glitz Design Pretty In Pink Reveal!!!!

Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness!!!  I just can't contain my excitement!!  Pretty in Pink has got to be my favorite line ever!!!!!  I am so very blessed and oh so fortunate to have been able to play with these papers and put together some fun projects for CHA.  Today's project is one of my favorite projects ever.  I used some photos that my dad took of my sweet daughter Bethany during Christmas Break and made a sweet little mini album using quotes from legendary actress Audrey Hepburn.  The Pretty In Pink Title Sticker on the front page of the album was the inspiration:
Everything about this line is sooooo beautiful!!!  From the Title Stickers and the Peek a Boos in the photo above....
to the Paper Layers, Stamps, Glitzers and Giant Rhinestones in the photo below!!!
 I just can't say enough how much I love this line!!!
 Everything about it is absolutely divine!!!
This is my favorite patterned paper in the line.  I cut out the banner and bird and painted it with Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle Paint by Tim Holtz and I also sprayed some Glimmer mist on it.  Sigh....it's just soooo pretty!!!
I ended the album by giving proper credit where credit is due.  Thanks to Audrey Hepburn for giving us so many quotes to contemplate!!
Thanks again to my dad who took amazing photos of my sweet girl!! I couldn't have put this together without you!!!

Thanks for allowing me to share my work with you!!!
I appreciate you beyond measure!!!
Kristii

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful! What a lucky gal to have such a talented mom!!

Maria said...

Wow! An amazing mini album full of gorgeous photos of your daughter! You added sweet elements with beautiful paper! A fabulous project to highlight your daughter, so special!

Geri said...

So pretty, Kristii!! (the photos AND what you did with them!) Can't blame you for your excitement over having the chance to create with these goodies for CHA, too--what an honor! Happy for you!! Lovely creation!! Thanks for sharing!

Martica Designs said...

I love this album its gorgeous....

Sandy Kay said...

I agree with you about the Pretty In Pink - and your daughter is beautiful - love what you did with it!

Sylvie said...

So beautiful! Had to run and get that paper line. Glitz never disappoints :-). It will make a great mini album for my eighteen year old niece. Thanks for sharing!