Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Little Antiquated and a Glitzy Sneak

Hi there dear friends!!  I've been ignoring my blog over the past week, but I have a very good excuse!! Shhhhh.....don't tell, but I've been playing with my three new favorite lines of paper!!!  Yes, I've been playing with the new Glitz Design goodies and I have to tell you that all three lines are my favorite Glitz Design lines ever!!!!  Have you seen them yet?
All three are absolutely fabulous, but I do have to say that Pretty in Pink is my very favorite of this release!!!  I can't wait to show you what I've made so far with each line, but I can show you a little peek of a mini album that I made:
The papers are gorgeous and all the embellies are just perfect!!  I can't tell you enough how much I love Glitz Design!!!

I also used some of the leftovers that I had and made a little Valentine's Card using Lisa Pace's Antiquated line of stamps by Pink Persimmon.  I used these stamps:
and made this fun little vintage style card:
I stamped the Glitz Design Pretty in Pink Toile Paper with Papertrey Ink's Background Basic Hearts stamps in brown and inked the edges.  I added a French Kiss Labels panel and layered a heart doily and a Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer sticker over the top over the top.  I added some lace and stitched a die cut heart border over the top.  The pearls added that special touch to the card.
I added some hand died seam binding from My Craft Spot and a PTI Double Edged Border die cut stamped with a Friendship Jar Spring Filler Sentiment.

Supplies used:
Lisa Pace's Antiquated line of stamps by Pink Persimmon
Papertrey Ink Heart Border Die, Background Basics-Hearts Stamps, Double Edged Border Die, Rustic Cream Cardstock, Friendship Jar Spring Fillers Stamps
Prima Lace and Floral
Joann's Heart Doily
Recollections Pearls
Hand died seam binding from My Craft Spot

I am so hoping to participate in Papertrey Ink's Blog Hop tomorrow....I am going to work like crazy on a card when I get home!!!  On Friday Little Red Scrapbook will be having a Blog Hop too!!  I hope you join in the fun!!
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Kristii

1 comment:

all the days of our life said...

Beautiful cards Kristii!!!! I also love those new lines.