Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day with Glitz Design

Happy Valentine's Day dear friends!!! I have some fun little Valentine's Day cards for you today made with Glitz Design's new line, Happy Travels!!!

The first card features a sweet little Happy Travels Glitzer airplane with a trail of hearts behind it.  I can't wait to give this card to my sweetie!! The sentiment "Let's get away together", says it all!!!
I stamped the card base with the Happy Travels map stamp and layered the sticker right over the top.  I used another Glitzer Sticker for the sentiment with the help of some AC Honey Thickers.
Supplies Used:
Glitz Designs Happy Travels 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs Happy Travels Stamps
Glitz Designs Happy Travels Glitzers
Glitz Designs Happy Travels Giant Rhinestones
Other Supplies:  Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock and Heart Border Die; My Craft Spot Baker's Twine; Crinkle Ribbon by MemrieMare; American Crafts Honey Thickers; Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

The next card is a bit more romantic with a Heart Doily and a Happy Travels Layered Sticker.
I used the layered sticker as the focal point and layered it over patterned paper, the doily and lace.  I used the leftovers from the heart border die cut from the previous card as the decorative edge on this card.  I just love utilizing leftovers!!!  I layered the Glitzer sentiment onto rustic cream cardstock and adhered it to the sticker.


Supplies used:
Glitz Designs Happy Travels 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Designs Happy Travels Glitzers
Glitz Designs Happy Travels Layered Stickers
Other Supplies: Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock and Heart Border Die; Crinkle Ribbon by MemrieMare; Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink

I hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day!!!
Kristii

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous!! Absolutely gorgeous, Kristii! You are uh-mazing!

Karin said...

So adorable...Love the color combos...