Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Grateful Harvest with Glitz Design

Hi there dear friends!!  I hope you are enjoying these beautiful fall days! The cooler temperatures are divine and we are getting ready to head to Yellowstone National Park to view the goreous fall colors!! With all the fall goodness in the air, I just couldn't help but make more fall goodies with Glitz Design!!  Today's post features many different items from several different lines just to shake things up a bit!!

The first card features a digital frame from the Pretty In Pink digital elements kit.  It just love the detail in the frame!  It's just plain gorgeous!
 I used the 6x6 Glitz Design Happy Travels paper pad to stamp the pumpkins and then I fussy cut them out.  I die cut the water can using the Happy Travels polka paper.  The tops of the pumpkin were fussy cut from Glitz Design Laced with Grace Stripe papers.
 I added a little lace, seam binding ribbon and a button to embellish!

Supplies used:
Glitz Design Happy Travels Digital Elements
Glitz Design Happy Travels 6x6 Paper Pad
Glitz Design Happy Travels Polka Paper
Other supplies:  Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock; Papertrey Ink Garden Variety and Garden Variety II stamps and dies; Papertrey Ink Love Lives Here dies; Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Fall Fillers;  Hand-Dyed Seam Binding Ribbon;  Lace and button from my stash.

The second card is an eclectic mix of Glitz Goodies!  I used the back side of Glitz Design Happy Travels Polka Paper for the base of this card.
I used the typewriter stamp from Glitz Design's Vintage Blue Stamp set and the leaf is die cut from the back-side of Glitz Design's Beautiful Dreamer Polka Paper.  I added some burlap for texture and buttons to add to the shabby chic feel!  I also added a little pumpkin stamped from Glitz Design's Happy Travels 6x6 Paper Pad and Laced with Grace stripe paper.  I also used my favorite seam binding ribbon and twine to embellish.

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design Happy Travels Polka Paper
Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Polka Paper
Glitz Design Vintage Blue Stamps
Other Supplies:  Burlap; Twine, Papertrey Ink Rustic Cream Cardstock; Papertrey Ink Gratitude Journal Stamps; Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Fall Fillers Stamps; Buttons and Seam binding from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Wishing you a very Glitzy Day!!
Kristii

1 comment:

Maria said...

Gorgeous fall cards! Love those pumpkins, dp, ribbon, and buttons! Take care and have a lovely weekend, hugs!