Sunday, October 27, 2013

Make it Monday #137

Hi there dear friends!!  I fell in love with Melissa Phillips Make it Monday card and I just had to join in on the challenge.  I had considered trying a Christmas theme with this card, but I loved this design so much, I just had to try it this way!  I went with a bright and fun color scheme using Plum Pudding, Canyon Clay, Ripe Avocado, and Raspberry Fizz.  Love these colors together!! 
I used Kraft ink to stamp the clock face and dark chocolate for the sentiment and the clock hands.  I added a double loop border that I swiped with white ink to tone down the color just a bit.  The leaves were painted with Modge Podge and then sprinkled with coarse glitter.  
Thank you to Melissa for inspiring us with this challenge.  I love it!!  This card is going to be given to a dear friend of mine that spoiled me rotten on my birthday!! She will love it!!

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful week!!
Kristii

3 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Wonderful colors! Love the loop de loop at the top!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Kristi, I LOVE your card! Actually, I love all of your cards!
Thanks for sharing~ STUNNING!
Susan

Nancy Guse said...

Wow! The pop of these colors are awesome, love it!!