Sunday, November 24, 2013

Make It Monday #141

Happy Sunday dear friends!!!  It's been a wonderful day as we celebrated my hubby's birthday and I tell you, any reason to have our family together makes me happy indeed!! After our birthday celebration, we turned on the football game and I pulled out my crafty goodies for Make It Monday Challenge!  This week's challenge is to add glitter with heat and stick embossing powder.  I totally love this challenge as I have never used this type of embossing powder and I love it!!  I don't know about you, but I love everything glitter!!  I had to run to Michael's and pick some up, but I know that I'll be using it lots during this Christmas Season!! 


I kind of went overboard on the glitter, but I just couldn't help myself!!  This card and all the glitter just make me happy!!  Papertrey Ink's In the Meadow Stamps and glitter are a match made in heaven!!  The tag was made using PTI's Photo Finisher's stamps and a little silver embossing powder.

Supplies Used:
Papertrey Ink In the Meadow Stamps and Dies
Papertrey Ink Photo Finishers Stamps
Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White and True Black Paper
Papertrey Ink Spring Rain Ink
Silver Embossing Powder
Heat and Stick Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Papertrey Ink White Grosgrain Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!!
Kristii

10 comments:

Greta said...

In The Meadow is on my wishlist--higher than before with seeing your gorgeous, glittery masterpiece!

Helen F. said...

Oh Kristii, your card is so beautiful! I love this technique for Christmas or winter cards~wish I had these pretty PTI stamps/dies.

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Kristii, and the little tag and bow are the perfect finishing touch!

Tokyoshoegirl said...

So beautiful!
Your card is one of my ideal way of using In the meadow stamp set.Gorgeous and stylish!

Marybeth said...

Sounds like the perfect day ...family ,football and crafts!
You can never have too much glitter especially on this gorgeous card Kristii,love that die!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Oh I love the glittery background! The effect is gorgeous! Sounds like a wonderful day too!

StephH said...

No you did not go overboard with the glitter! This is totally beautiful Krisii, as is everything you publish on your blog! Sounds like you had an awesome Sunday, definitely better than mine spent at work. (Ugh!)

Darnell said...

Um, Kristii I don't think "overboard" and "glitter" ever belong together in a sentence, let alone next to each other!! Your card is fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

Kathryn A said...

Oh, wow! This is gorgeous!! Love this stamp set, and all the glittery goodness on your card!

A Crafty Person said...

So pretty! Every time I see this set being used I know I need to purchase it, and your lovely card just reinforces this thought a thousand times.